Sunday, October 7, 2012

Shiloh Open House - Oct 21st!

Hi everyone,

Have you ever been to Shiloh before?  If you haven't had the opportunity to see where I work and would like to see what I do come visit.  Shiloh will is celebrating their 25th anniversary and I would love to invite all of you all to the Shiloh Open House on Sunday October 21st to celebrate with us!  Starting at 3:00 that afternoon there will be fun for the whole family.  We will be giving a tour of the property (including the new gymnasium, whatever state of progress it may be in), hay rides, pony rides, dessert, and a short presentation.  Be sure to be there on time because the open house ends at 5:00 that evening.

I know that there are some of you who may be reading this, whom I haven't seen in quite some time.  This would be a great time to catch up!  The only thing that I ask is that you please let me know via comment, e-mail, text message, phone call, carrier pigeon, or sky writing or however else you see fit.

Hope to see you there,
Tim

1 comment:

  1. Dad & I will be there FOR SURE. So proud of you & Amanda and all that you've grown to become. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete