Saturday, October 6, 2012

Inspections this week! EEK!

Today I finally managed to finish wiring the fire alarm system in the new gym at Shiloh.  When it came time to test the lines, all of them were perfect!  Except for one.  It took me more than an hour to track down the problem (I forgot to hook up two wires that were about 20 feet up one of the walls).  I finished up the afternoon working with Jesse who is our resident IT expert.  He needed to run some wires for the outdoor camera system (apparently not his forte).  Three really long (we're talking 200'+) wires later I realized that pretty much everyone else had gone home, so here I sit one cool shower and one GIANT glass of water later.

It was a very long day at Shiloh, but we got a lot done.  In fact this week they will be inspecting both the fire alarm system and the plumbing.

While we were working today the youth group from Madison Ave Church in Paterson, NJ enjoyed their time at Shiloh.  They were playing soccer, volleyball, and I heard them singing nice and loud during one of their times of worship and teaching.  If you are from the Paterson area and don't have a home church, they are definitely worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment