Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Raising Support

Amanda and I are still in transition into this whole Shiloh thing.  Potential move in dates have come and gone (I'm hoping for maybe April now).  Seasons have changed.  But one thing that hasn't changed is that I really look forward to the day that I can be working at the camp full time, but right now, our financial support just isn't there.  We are still about $700 shy each month from our first financial goal.  Until we reach that first goal I still have to be working part time at the local hardware store to make ends meet.

So this is an official request.  If you are financially capable of supporting us and Shiloh Bible Camp in our mission to be a place of peace for kids, teens, and adults who live in a world full of chaos please do so.  If you can spare $10 a month, that would be awesome.  If you could spare $20 a month, that would make a great impact.  If you can find more than that, I will give you a huge hug the next time I see you!  At the same time I'll say that if you can only spare $1 each month, I would still be grateful. (Please note that all donations are fully tax deductible.)

Lastly, please support Amanda and I in your prayers.  Pray that not only will our financial needs be met, but that we will stay healthy (we have no health insurance right now), that we will be happy, and that we will be used for God's glory, not our own.

A copy of our donation form can be printed here.  If for some reason it doesn't work please e-mail us.

Lastly, if you are looking for more information about Shiloh, the work being done there, or you'd like to come by Shiloh for a visit or to help out, please let us know as well.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment