Thursday, June 6, 2013

Useless Hands

I've been out of commission for two days.  After a bout with poison ivy (which was itchy, but not that bad) I have some other type of horrible rash that is on my hands.  Just about anywhere else on my body and I would still be at work, but yesterday I could barely make a fist.  How am I supposed to work with my hands when my hands don't work?

Please take a few minutes to pray that God would heal my hands (and legs that have the same rash) so that I can get back to work.  We have a quickly approaching deadline for the gym and I really need to be there getting things done.

Please pray that financial support will come in so that my wife and I can buy insurance.  I have yet to visit a doctor about this condition and have been using over the counter medicines to treat the problem.

Lastly, please pray that God will give us the ability to get the gym finished on time and that God would be glorified through it's use this summer and going forward.

UPDATE: My hands and legs are pretty much rash free now.  They no longer itch, though if I am very active and get my temperature warmed up a bit, you can still clearly see read splotches where the rash was.  Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment